Are You Stuck?
If you are stuck in some unknown place while you can’t advance or move forward, you need to:
- Come out of the dark cave of the bad memories
- Stop blaming others and accusing everyone of your dire circumstances and unfortunate life events
- Stop playing the role of the victim; this will drag you into a more profound misery
- Say goodbye to your associates and friends who are playing a negative role in your life, exchange them with optimistic friends. If you fail to find those friends, make peace with yourself.
- Stop being stubborn and judgmental. Change starts in your brain, believes, and behavior.
- If you are using the same thoughts and methodology, you will reach the same vicious circle.
- Take advantage of the opportunity you have; a valuable opportunity usually comes once; if you don’t invest in it carefully, you will lose it forever.
- Be logical with your ambitions and dreams; reaching the summit starts with one step.
Always look at the good things, and never dwell on the negative. If you keep your down, you'll miss the blessings.
- Ask Allah for His aid; no one forbade His door come empty-handed.
- A grateful heart is a magnet to miracles.
Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times, and good times. Have faith that good times are on the way.